A brand new patch has arrived for Gran Turismo Sport with 1.45 adding a couple of new cars to the roster, with these including the Dodge Super Bee ’70 and the Ferrari 365 GTB4 ’71. There’s been some changes to a couple of tracks as well with wet conditions now available on the Tokyo Expressway variants. New rounds have been added to the campaign mode including rounds 8 and 9 of Stars & Stripes as well as new rounds for the Group 3 Cup.
Michelin has become an official partner so expect to see branding of that pop up. The full patch notes are right after the trailer.
Main Features Implemented
– The following 4 new cars have been added:
・Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE Package ’18
・Chevrolet Corvette StingRay Racer Concept ’59
・Dodge Super Bee ’70
・Ferrari 365 GTB4 ’71
– “Wet Conditions” added to “Tokyo Expressway – Central Inner Loop”, “Tokyo Expressway – Central Outer Loop”, “Tokyo Expressway – East Outer Loop”, and “Tokyo Expressway – East Inner Loop”.
– The collaboration between Gran Turismo Sport and Michelin has brought new features to the game. In addition to the Michelin logos appearing on billboards in certain tracks, the following have been added:
– Added Michelin to the Partners section of the Top Screen.
– Michelin will now appear as the tyre technology partner in the tyre section of the car settings.
– Michelin will now appear as the official tyre supplier of the FIA Gran Turismo Championships.
– Michelin will now appear as an official partner in the result screen of the online races.
– Added “Michelin” to the Museum section.
5. Campaign Mode
– The following events have been added to the “GT League”:
・”Stars & Stripes” Rounds 8 and 9
・”Group 3 Cup” Rounds 4 and 5
・”La Festa Cavallino” Rounds 8 and 9
・”Gr.1 Prototype Endurance Series” Rounds 6
– “Raindrops – Take photos of cars glistening with rain” has been added to the special featured section.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– Various other issues have been addressed.
Source: Official GT website