Time for one last update to Gran Turismo before the year ends and it brings new cars, a new track, and some extra bits and bobs, check out the notes below the video.
GT Sport Update 1.53 Patch Notes
– The following 7 new cars have been added:
・Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Safety Car(*)
・Ford GT ’17
・Porsche 911 Carrera RS Club Sport (993) ’95
・Renault Sport Mégane R.S. Trophy Safety Car(*)
・Toyota Crown Athlete G ’13
・Toyota Crown Athlete G Safety Car(*)
・Volkswagen Golf I GTI ’83
(*Please note that each Safety Car can only be purchased at the Mileage Exchange. Please note these cars will not appear in the Showrooms within Brand Central.)
The release schedule for the Safety Cars after Update 1.53 is as follows:
・ Tuesday, December 24: Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Safety Car, Toyota Crown Athlete G Safety Car;
・ Tuesday, December 31: Renault Sport Mégane R.S. Trophy Safety Car;
・ Tuesday, January 7 onward: a selection of randomly selected Safety Cars including the BMW M4 Safety Car and Mercedes AMG GT Safety Car.
– WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca has been added.
3. Campaign Mode
– The following events have been added to the ‘GT League’:
・Z Heritage Rounds 4 and 5
・Super Formula Championships Rounds 6 and 7
・Midship Challenge Rounds 6 and 7
・Gr.1 Prototype Endurance Series Rounds 7
– WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca has been added to the Circuit Experience.
– Laguna Seca – The Corkscrew! has been added to the special featured section.
– A [Vibration Strength] setting has been added under the [Controller] > [Vibration Function] menu. This setting is supported on peripherals compatible with the vibration function, such as the DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless Controller, and the Thrustmaster® T-GT.
Other Improvements andAdjustments
– Fixed an issue wherein penalties incurred due to a collision could be transferred to another player in Sport mode and Lobbies. Penalty times have also been adjusted accordingly.
– Various other issues have been addressed.