EA DICE is activating a double XP event for Star Wars Battlefront 2 right now and it is going to go on for quite a while with the event lasting until March 27th. If you do not feel that is long enough then do not worry as straight afterwards there will be a triple XP weekend. That gives players a lot of opportunities to get some unlockables and climb the ranks in double quick time. The news came from EA DICE’s Ben Walke in a tweet.
We're turning on x2 Experience in Star Wars Battlefront II up until March 27, and then it'll be a x3 Experience weekend.
May the Force be with you. pic.twitter.com/ntjR7G9yg3
— Ben Walke (@BenWalke) March 16, 2020
An update recently rolled out for Star Wars Battlefront 2 and if you missed them you’re in luck as you can check them all out below.
- Fixed an issue where the Play Any button would not be able to matchmake into a game.
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause a game server to matchmake players into the same team.
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally lead players to be matchmade into opposing teams when transitioning to a new round of Co-Op.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the AI opponents to only take one path on Jabba’s Palace – Co-Op Defend.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a delay when attacking after evading.
- Set up planet-specific appearances for Heroes and Troopers on the Age Of Rebellion maps.
- Added randomization of head options for Officers controlled by AI.
- Fixed an issue where the AI Officers on Hoth would show up with wrong names.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Yoda to be occasionally invincible against certain opponents.
- Added more info to show how to unlock certain weapon mods.
- Fixed an issue where the ISB Agent would be blocked from firing her blasters for too long, after performing a melee strike.
- Fixed a visual issue where the Ewok’s Hunter’s Instincts ability would show footprints on top of the trail left behind by BB9E.
- Fixed an issue where snow particles would sometimes be visible indoors when playing on Starkiller Base.
- Fixed various visual issues with texture popping on the Resurgent-class Star Destroyer.
- Fixed various visual and collision issues on the MC85 Star Cruiser and Death Star II.
- Added the spear melee attack for Ewok Hunters controlled by AI
- Made minor visual improvements to the Ewok Hunter’s abilities.
- Fixed a visual issue where inaccurately high numbers were shown under the “PLAYER DAMAGED” score event, after defeating an enemy.
- Added support for Cyrillic characters in the chat window when playing in non-Russian versions of the game.
- Fixed an issue where the Scoreboard would not show the accurate class level of other players, or when deploying with vehicles.
- Class level now appears on the Scoreboard when playing Starfighter Assault and Hero Starfighters.
- Removed the class level for AI players on the Scoreboard.
- Fixed an issue where the button to view the profile of another player on the Scoreboard would not work.