Media Molecule has released patch 2.11 for Dreams on PS4 which adds a couple of major changes. The first of those is the level cap increase which has been set to the maximum level of 999. Furthermore, an irrelevant button has been put in to the game so players can flag any content that is not relevant to Community Jam themes, therefore making it easier to explore these themes and find the right kind of content. A new Welcome Garden gameplay pack has been added which adds new features to use in the create mode. A Recommended Dreamers row has been added as well so players can find good content in this new playlist.
The full patch notes for update 2.11 are below.
- Welcome Garden Gameplay Pack: This exciting wee pack introduces new toys to use in create mode that complement the Welcome Garden Art and Character packs. Have a play around and see what you can come up with!
- “Irrelevant” button added to Community Jams: There’s been a lot of community conversation around off-topic jam content. To improve the voting experience, we’ve added a button to allow you to flag any jam content that isn’t relevant to the jam theme.
- Level cap increase to 999: Some of you intrepid dreamers have started inching up on our existing level limit, so we’ve boosted the maximum.
Updates & Improvements
- Added “Recommended Dreamers” row to DreamSurfing: We’re working on new ways to help you find even more content you’ll enjoy playing, including this new playlist.
- Update to DreamSurfing banners: This update allows us to change the in-game banners more easily, so that we can highlight more community creations and cool stuff!
- Crash fixes
- Various bug fixes
In our review for Dreams, Jim wrote: