The real life UEFA Euro 2020 tournament may have been postponed due to COVID-19, but football fans will not have to miss out completely provided they have access to eFootball PES 2020. Konami has confirmed that the Euro 2020 update will be available for free on June 4th for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The update was originally scheduled to be available on April 30th. With real life tournament planned to return next year this has meant there have been changes to the content that will be available in the Euro 2020 update. For example, there will be no team of the tournament, and various in-game events may change as a result of the postponement. The full details are below. The update will come through Data Pack 7.0 but the file size is to be confirmed.
- All 55 UEFA national teams, squad rosters and existing kits will be available
- The official UEFA EURO 2020™ tournament mode will be added as planned
- Faithful and highly realistic recreations of Wembley Stadium and Saint Petersburg Stadium will be added as planned
- The official UEFA EURO 2020™ Group Stage match ball will be available at launch
- UEFA EURO 2020™ Featured Players, themed Matchdays and other in-game events are still planned but subject to change, with further details to be shared in-game
- The official UEFA EURO 2020™ Team of the Tournament will no longer be released
When I reviewed eFootball PES 2020 I wrote:
You can read the full eFootball PES 2020 review here.
Source: Press Release