An offer which gives new subscribers to Google Stadia two months of the top tier Pro subscription for free is coming to an end. The offer is available in fourteen countries including the UK and gives you instant access to fourteen games such as Zombie Army 4, Destiny 2, Gylt, and PUBG, but will expire on June 3rd.
Fret not, Google are replacing it with a new deal but this time you only get one month of Stadia Pro for free. If you want to give the future of gaming (ahem) a go then you can follow these easy steps to get your free months.
- Go to Stadia.com to sign up.
- Download the Stadia app on Android or iOS.
- Play on your laptop, desktop or Chrome OS tablet with your favorite (HID compliant) USB supported controller or mouse and keyboard.
- Play over Wi-Fi on Pixel or many supported Android phones.
Stadia Pro has a rotating selection of games which are free to play for a month with May including Zombie Army 4: Dead War, The Turing test, and Steamworld Heist. These will be replaced very shortly with a new selection of titles.
Google has released a few updates for Stadia and one of the biggest ones landed earlier this month. Stadia users will not need to connect the Stadia controller through a USB on desktops and laptops to use them. Now, the controller has wireless support for those machines and to use it like that you will need to connect the controller to your Wi-Fi connection.
The platform discounts a few games each week and alongside NBA 2K20 you can get early access to Embr, a firefighting game in which you “join your friends to douse flames, rescue citizens, and overcome ridiculous physics”.
- Embr (Early Access) for $14.99 USD (25% off) for Pro members and $15.99 USD (20% off) for everyone
- NBA 2K20 for $19.80 USD (67% off)
- NBA 2K20 Digital Deluxe Edition for $24.00 USD (70% off)
- NBA 2K20 Legend Edition for $25.00 USD (75% off)
Source: Press release