Headup Devespresso Games has confirmed that it will be releasing its horror action adventure title The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters on PS4 and Switch, with players able to get access to the game on these platforms from June 19th. An Xbox One version will be released further down the line. The horror title focuses on student Mina Park who is spending an evening studying at school, but things take a creepy turn and soon she has to find a way to survive. The school is just one area to explore with other places opening up as the story progresses.
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters’ features include:
- Fear Dark Song’s relentless pursuit to kill you, now with an all-new AI.
- Craft items to prepare for critical life-or-death situations or risk permanent injury.
- Explore the nightmarish district of Sehwa and discover its dark secrets.
- Scavenge resources to survive deadly encounters and inflictions.
- Unlock tools and upgrades to reach previously inaccessible areas.Hide to avoid detection and certain death. Pass challenges to conceal your location.
- Featuring vibrant, hand-illustrated in-game visuals and comic strips
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters is already available on PC and has gained a highly positive score from players since it released in January.
Source: Press Release