Fall Guys update 1.07 is out… now! The mid-season update has been dubbed ‘Big Yeetus and Anti-Cheetus‘, bringing some level randomisation with the introduction of the Big Yeetus hammer, and incorporating Epic’s Easy Anti-Cheat to help stamp out the plague of cheaters in the game, but that’s not all.
BIG YEETUS & ANTI-CHEATUS is now live!
Surely that's worth a retweetus? pic.twitter.com/xcBOG4b5f3
— Fall Guys 👑 (@FallGuysGame) September 15, 2020
Weighing in at 863MB, the update is out now on PlayStation 4. Big Yeetus is not the only swinging hammer to mix things up, but many of the existing levels are being remixed to throw in addition al variety before Season 2 arrives in October.
Fall Guys: BIG YEETUS & ANTI-CHEATUS patch notes:
- [PC] Our new anti-cheating system for PC is now in!
- [PC] Added ability to bind game actions to mouse buttons
- [PS4] Improved stability when creating parties on PS4
- Objects in certain rounds will now have dynamic variations from one playthrough to the next, including new objects entirely. We plan to expand this system in the future to more rounds.
- [B I G Y E E T U S]
- Improved stability when progressing from one round to another, there should be less disconnections in the qualification screen and round loading now.
- Bug fixes in levels, spectator mode and improved resilience when network errors occur.
- Fall Ball timer down to 120 seconds from 150
- Lowered Min Player Counts for some levels to increase round variety
There could be the addition of new obstacles, randomised rotations, and more tumbling fruits like watermelons. Here’s how Mediatonic describe it:
“Reliable door patterns on Gate Crash may end up all kinds of wavey. Turntables could turn the tide in an unpredictable take on Fall Ball. And just when you thought you’d got a handle on the topsy-turvy See-Saw? We’ll just say that your approach may need to be tweaked! Remember the turnstiles you had to jostle and bump your way through in Hit Parade. Well, things may take a turn for the precarious with a nest chock-full of mini Whirlygig spinning clubs. You’ll be playing with some real Frankenstein monster mash-ups and we can’t wait to hear what players think!”
Sounds like it’s going to throw a real hammer among the beans, as the saying goes.