The second title update for FIFA 21 has now been released by EA along with a server update addressing issues across the game and the FIFA 21 companion apps. These changes come as part of update 1.03 which is being rolled out across various platforms. You can see what title update two brings with the more extensive list of all the changes enacted with the rollout of the new update below. You will notice changes to Ultimate Team, Pro Clubs, and Volta Football.
Addressed the following issue:
- A stability issue sometimes occurred when making bids on the FUT Transfer Market.
- Some Gold Packs for returning players displayed a placeholder image.
- The Netherlands Tifos previously displayed as Holland.
- Updated names of several Tifos.
- Corrected a typo on the New Items screen.
- Addressed the message that would display when attempting to bid on a FUT Item with a full Transfer Targets list.
- Addressed the Three Gold Loan Player Pick being incorrectly named.
- Addressed an issue with the Pro Clubs Leaderboards.
- The Scout Pro screen was incorrectly displaying greyed out options.
- In Pro Clubs, AI RM/RW teammates did not have the exact same Attributes as LM/LW teammates.
- This only impacted Divisions 10 – 5.
- The ball was sometimes difficult to see on the new VOLTA STADIUM.
- The Import Face customization option incorrectly referred to VOLTA FOOTBALL as VOLTA WORLD.
Our review for FIFA 21 went live earlier this afternoon, and in it I wrote: