Fall Guys has been updated to version 1.09 on PlayStation 4, the 3.11GB download is ready and waiting for you to download right now. Season 2 kicks off today and brings “feudal fortresses, knockout knights and pugilistic paladins” plus a full season of new costumes, emotes and more will reward players as they lay siege to the Middle Ages.
Season 2 has not started but it seems everything in the update is live, including the new levels!
Update: It’s live!
🔥 FALL GUYS SEASON 2 🔥
IT IS LITERALLY LIVE RIGHT NOW
— Fall Guys 👑 (@FallGuysGame) October 8, 2020
Here are the patch notes:
- New Feature – The Show Selector: Time-Limited Shows give players new ways to enjoy their favourite rounds types by selecting which Show they want to play!
- New Feature – Nameplates: Mix and Match customisable Banners and Nameplates to compliment your Fall Guy’s attire!
- New Feature – Random Outfit Generator: Press triangle on the customiser screen until you get a combination of items you like!
- Improvement – See your party members fall alongside you while waiting for matchmaking to complete.
- Improvement – Fall Guys now have more responsive mantling up ledges.
- Improvement – Visual updates to many levels
- New Level – Knight Fever: Our hardest gauntlet level yet.
- New Level – Wall Guys: Cooperate with other players to traverse castle walls.
- New Level – Egg Siege: A brand new Egg Scramble map with moving drawbridges!
- New Level – Hoopsie Legends: A Solo Hoopsie Round with moveable blocks.
- Plethora of new customisation options – costumes, faceplates, colour palettes, emotes, and celebrations.
- Many bug fixes and optimisations.
I’ve also bribed my contact at Meditonic who has told me there’s also new music and a new style for the main menu, a new Fame Path with new rewards, and of course a load of costumes.
Season 2 itself is not live yet so you still have a few hours to grab the items from the Season 1 pass. Some Fall Guys fans may be worrying that any locked rewards from Season 1 will be lost forever. Here’s the dev’s official response:
There’s a chance they’ll come back one day – but for now, better to assume they will be gone forever 👀
— Fall Guys 👑 (@FallGuysGame) October 4, 2020