Developer Mediatonic have rolled out their latest game update for Fall Guys which is now available on PlayStation 4 and PC.
You’ll need to download Fall Guys version 1.10 to dive back into the ultimate showdown, this new patch making a number of season 2 fixes.
You can read more about the changes made in the list below. In the meantime, Mediatonic have launched a new issues tracking site via Trello allowing the community to see what Fall Guys bugs the team are working on.
As for Fall Guys 1.10, there have been a small cluster of improvements including a higher probability of medieval themed rounds turning up. These were introduced as part of Fall Guys season 2, including Wall Guys, Hoopsie Legends, Knight Fever, and Egg Siege.
Fall Guys Update 1.10 Patch Notes
- Party members show first in Spectator Mode
- Jump Showdown speed issues have been fixed
- Hex-A-Gone VFX clarity improvements
- We’ve redone the floor colours in Hex-A-Gone
- Tip Toe VFX clarity improvements
- Improved the performance issues in Hex-A-Gone which were causing a few FPS drops
- We’ve fixed an issue where players would be disconnected during the countdown phase – Should hopefully reduce disconnections
- Higher probability of the Medieval rounds turning up
- Lower probability of Nicknames and Nameplates in the regular store section
In case you missed it, here’s everything introduced in Fall Guys season 2:
- New Feature – The Show Selector: Time-Limited Shows give players new ways to enjoy their favourite rounds types by selecting which Show they want to play!
- New Feature – Nameplates: Mix and Match customisable Banners and Nameplates to compliment your Fall Guy’s attire!
- New Feature – Random Outfit Generator: Press triangle on the customiser screen until you get a combination of items you like!
- Improvement – See your party members fall alongside you while waiting for matchmaking to complete.
- Improvement – Fall Guys now have more responsive mantling up ledges.
- Improvement – Visual updates to many levels
- New Level – Knight Fever: Our hardest gauntlet level yet.
- New Level – Wall Guys: Cooperate with other players to traverse castle walls.
- New Level – Egg Siege: A brand new Egg Scramble map with moving drawbridges!
- New Level – Hoopsie Legends: A Solo Hoopsie Round with moveable blocks.
- Plethora of new customisation options – costumes, faceplates, colour palettes, emotes, and celebrations.
- Many bug fixes and optimisations.
After launching in August, Fall Guys quickly became the most-downloaded title to ever feature on PlayStation Plus, picking up a fantastically fumbly 8/10 in our review.