There’s a new game update available for Dead By Daylight and it’s out now on PC and consoles. Those playing on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will need to install update 2.07 in order to bring their game up to version 4.3.2. This same update is also available on the Nintendo Switch edition of Dead By Daylight.
Overall, it’s a pretty lowkey update for the macabre multiplayer hit, adjusting two of the game’s equippable perks while also giving Dead By Daylight a fresh sweep of bug fixes.
You can catch the full update 2.07 patch notes further below. You can check for the latest patch notes per platform by following this link to the official forums.
Dead By Daylight recently entered it latest chapter “Descend Beyond” which introduced The Blight as a new playable killer. Looking further into the future, Behaviour have confirmed that players will get a free next-gen upgrade on both PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S.
We recently re-reviewed the game for 2020, bumping up its original score. You can read more about our up-to-date thoughts on Dead By Daylight here.
Dead By Daylight Update 2.07 Patch Notes
- Discordance: Updated range from 32/64/96 meters to 64/96/128 meters and decreased the aura duration after survivors have left the generator from 8 seconds to 4 seconds.
- Updated Blood Favor’s text to indicate that it only works with basic attacks; note that the function of the perk remains unchanged.
- Fixed an issue that caused Traps, Phantasm and Snares not to be placed properly in specific places (exit gates, Shelter Woods’ Unique Tree etc.) in Macmillan Estate’s maps
- Fixed an issue that caused The Spirit’s breathing to be heard while she was phasing
- Fixed an issue that caused two uncleansable Totems on Rotten Fields and Coal Tower
- Fixed an issue that caused Halloween Event generators not to spawn in the Midwich Elementary School map
- Fixed Jake’s beard not appearing in the Orbital Captain head cosmetic
- Fixed gaps in Yui’s Miss Speedway outfit when mixing with other outfit’s cosmetic pieces
- Fixed an issue that caused The Blight’s “Alchemist Ring” add-on to grant a bonus to rush token recharge time
Source: Dead By Daylight