Sony has kicked off their Days of Play sale, a promotion that cuts the RRP on games at retail around the world. For the 2021 edition of Days of Play, running for 14 days from 26th May to 9th June, this will include a handful of the PlayStation 5’s launch games.
Now… while that does mean PS5 games are going to be cheaper, don’t expect the following offers to blow your socks off. Demon’s Souls and the Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition are both reduced, but when they started off with a princely £70 price tag, Sony are only dropping them down to £60.
The more compelling savings can be found over on the PS4 and PSVR side of things. Ghost of Tsushima’s popularity means it’s been reduced to £30.99, The Last of Us Part II to £22.99, Death Stranding to £16.99, and the PS Hits range is just £11.99. There’s good savings on Astro Bot, Everybody’s Gold VR, Blood and Truth and others, which are £16.99 and under.
Further offers will be available through the PlayStation Store, as well as saving on PS Plus and PS Now subscriptions.
Here’s the full line up of retail savings:
Days of Play PlayStation 5 games:
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales – £42.99
- Sackboy A Big Adventure! – £51.99
- Demon’s Souls Remake – £59.99
- Marvel’s Spiderman Ultimate Edition– £59.99
Days of Play PS4 offers:
- Days Gone – £16.99
- Marvel’s Spider-Man – £16.99
- Death Stranding – £16.99
- The Last of Us Part II – £22.99
- Ghost of Tsushima – £30.99
- PS Hits Titles for £11.99
Days of Play PS VR deals:
- Until Dawn Rush of Blood VR– £8.99
- Farpoint VR – £8.99
- Arizona Sunshine – £16.99
- Astro Bot – £16.99
- Bravo Team VR – £16.99
- Blood and Truth – £16.99
- Everybody’s Golf VR – £16.99
- Firewall VR – £16.99
- Marvel’s Iron Man VR – £24.99
Source: press release