Star Wars Jedi: Survivor has been updated with patch 6 today, fixing issues like bounty hunters not spawning, and instances where the game would crash. The patch has also made sure that the training dummy on Jedha no long wanders around, and instead stays where it is supposed to stay. You can read the full Star Wars Jedi: Survivor patch 6 update notes below.
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor patch 6 update notes
- Various crash fixes across all platforms
- Fix for bounty hunters not spawning
- Fix for an issue where Caij would become invisible
- Fix for occasional issue where “Find the Gorge’s Secret” Rumor could not be completed
- Collision improvements
- Improved blaster handling
- Fixes for Photo Mode
- Wind puzzle on Jedha fixed
- Updates to the holomap map data
- The training dummy on Jedha was sneaking around. It has now been immobilized
- Various bug fixes & Improvements
Respawn has stated that more patches are on the way for Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, and will keep players update as details become available.
In our review, where the game was tested on PS5, I wrote, “Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is a great continuation of Cal Kestis’ journey. The story is a little predictable and platforming could be sharper, but this is a sequel that builds on the ideas of the original and there’s real enjoyment to be had in exploring the expansive new worlds, digging into the lore and running into secret boss fights.”