The Burnout Paradise “Complete Edition” will be heading to the European PSN soon, according to Criterion. There’s no word on pricing, yet, but the US version contains the following amazingness for just 30 dollars (and includes the game itself) or you get just get all the DLC for 10 dollars less if you already have the game, so let’s hope for £25 and £15.
- Burnout Paradise Full Game with all free updates including Paradise Bikes and a full day/night cycle
- Big Surf Island – All new Island to explore complete with the Dust Storm Buggy, new races, stunt runs and collectables to discover.
- Party Pack – Pass-the-pad family fun for 2-8 players
- Time Savers – Unlock all the cars and bikes in the original game.
- Legendary Cars Collection – The Flying Jansen 88 Special, Awesome sounding Manhattan Spirit, Superb Cavalry Bootlegger and of course the GT Nighthawk.
- Toys Collection – The Fan-favourites in extra special toy form. Small but virtually indestructible.
- Boost Specials – If you’re serious about competing, these are the cars for you. Multi-boost technology in the Hawker Mech and the Infinite Boost power of the Extreme Hot Rod
- Cops and Robbers – Take to the streets to chase down the gold as either Cops or Robbers in this new Online Game Mode. Includes All New Police liveries for all your favourite burnout cars.
I’ll bite, I’ve bought some of the DLC, but not all of it, and if EA want to send it our way for that kind of price bracket I’ll be delighted.