Time Crisis: Razing Storm Dated

New Move game ahoy!

Those yearning for some new PS Move action may be pleased to hear that ‘Time Crisis: Razing Storm’ will be hitting the PS3 on November 3rd in Mainland Europe, and November 5th in the UK and Ireland.  In celebration of this fact, please help yourself to the complimentary trailer found below (one per customer, terms and conditions apply).

Source: EU PS Blog

Read more:
  1. scavenga

Yay, been wanting a new Time Crisis for ages, but assumed the latest Guncon wouldn’t pan out, so I didn’t buy it.
    Was very glad I held out when I first heard about the Playstation “wand”! :D
    Move controller with a gun attachment should be pretty sweeet.

Comment posted on 22/10/2010 at 08:38.
  2. aphex187
    Since: Mar 2010

Quality! can’t wait! saying that though it’ll probably be collecting dust in the cupboard after a couple of weeks haha!

Comment posted on 22/10/2010 at 08:45.
  3. carson321

wow, you get time crisis 4 with it! Loved that one in the arcade!

Comment posted on 22/10/2010 at 08:49.
    • stueeeee

Seems like a great deal! 3 games in 1!….and DeadStorm Pirates is great fun with 2 players as well when I played it in the arcade.

Comment posted on 22/10/2010 at 22:52.
  4. tantalus_blank
    Since: Nov 2008

I like the look of those bonus games – I’m actually pretty tempted to get this now…

Comment posted on 22/10/2010 at 09:06.
  5. Grey_Ghost13

Just got to find the right type of attachment for the move now to play this. I don’t like the official hand gun one, and I’ve spotted a few assualt rifle types making an appearance!

Comment posted on 22/10/2010 at 09:43.
    • Anachronous
      Since: Aug 2010

How about this: http://www.ctadigital.com/item.asp?item=2871

Comes as standard assault rifle that you can then break down into a sub-machine gun style attachment instead. I swear TSA did an article on this a couple of weeks back, but I can’t find the article anymore…?

Thinking of ordering it over the weekend and pre-ordering TC for the 5th when it launches over here. Could be some great fun. :-)

Comment posted on 22/10/2010 at 14:28.
  6. gaffers101
    Since: Oct 2008

I knew my investment in Move would be rewarded :)

Comment posted on 22/10/2010 at 10:28.
  7. Crazy_Del

Awesome I still got my Time Crisis 2 plus a gun on my PS2 but sadly it doesn’t work on the LCD TV only on CRT unless I missed something?
    Still day one purchase for me, now I just need to find the right type of gun attachment for my own comfort =D
    Roll on 5th November

Comment posted on 22/10/2010 at 10:51.
  8. BIGAL-1992
    Since: Jan 2009

Oi, hang on a minute. That was the release date for GT5. Hmmm……I think stitch up by Sony for GT5 being delayed.

Comment posted on 22/10/2010 at 11:01.
    • Grey_Ghost13

GT5 being bumped for Time Crisis! Sorry Kaz we’ve got somehing else thats a priority that we’re releasing that day, it’ll give you some more time to code those squeaks into the wippers that you wanted!

Comment posted on 22/10/2010 at 11:10.
      • BIGAL-1992
        Since: Jan 2009

Hey kaz, you can also add in the interactive leaves on the track while your at it.

Comment posted on 22/10/2010 at 11:20.
  9. Liberi Fatali

Cool! great to buy a Move… or else now incase of the rush to buy it for Christmas…

Comment posted on 22/10/2010 at 11:26.
  10. Foxhound_Solid
    Is a smart cookie.

Yesssss….

Looks as good as I had hoped!

Great Move title….Still waiting for The Fight, really want to play that game….

Comment posted on 22/10/2010 at 11:42.