Kalypso Media have announced a vampiric stealth action game for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
The game is being developed by Realmforge and puts players in the role of a vampire out to discover the secrets of the mysterious global GeoForge Corporation – sounds like Deus Ex Vampire to us.
The PR blurb lists the following features:
- Stealth and action combine as players walk the world in darkness and silence, attacking their unsuspecting foes with supernatural fury
- Use powerful vampire abilities and hard-hitting melee attacks to defeat dangerous enemies — turn into a puff of smoke and disappear, or close with your foes in an instant!
- Powerful and intelligently controlled AI enemies mix the fantastic with the real-world. Battle police and elite special forces along with ghouls and other vampires
- Castles, museums, skyscrapers, nightclubs and more are rendered in stunning 3D cel-shaded graphics, beckoning the player to explore — but beware, powerful enemies hide everywhere
- RPG element mix with a compelling story – players will build up their skills through successful evasion and combat, while advancing the story through conversations with NPCs
Judging by the screenshots perhaps ‘Green’ might be a better name for the game.
Source: Kalypso Media