Square Enix Register "Just Cause 4" Domains

4 E3?

On May 18th Square Enix registered a rather large number of Just Cause 4 domains.

The company picked up JustCause4.com, JustCause4.fr, JustCause4.co.uk, JustCause4.de, and JustCause4.it

Square Enix have yet to confirm a fourth Just Cause title (or even a third) but with E3 just weeks away perhaps they are preparing for an announcement.

Source: Fusible

Read more:
  1. hazelam

4?

did i fall asleep for a year and miss 3?

i really have to finish Just Cause 2.

i just realised, how many games i have that i could say that about.
    i finish too few of my games.

Comment posted on 21/05/2012 at 09:32.
  2. Jakster123x
    Since: Aug 2011

4? Ok…

Anyway, JC2 is awesome but i’m nowhere near finishing it atm

Comment posted on 21/05/2012 at 09:38.
  3. KeRaSh

JC2 was a blast. The only problem it had was what made it so great: the open nature of the game. It’s fun to steal a Jet and just go nuts but it gets old fast and the story wasn’t interesting enough to keep me interested in the missions.
    I got the game during a STeam sale and I recently got a wireless Xbox 360 controller for my PC so I’ll probably give it another shot.

Comment posted on 21/05/2012 at 09:50.
  4. element666
    Since: Mar 2012

Just cause 2 was awesome, its fun to go back to and go wild!
    How random its just cause 4
    strange

Comment posted on 21/05/2012 at 10:26.
    • Kronik76

Agreed, loved JC2. In fact was playing a bit of it just yesterday. Trying to get to 75% completion (currently at 61%)… a slog, but an enjoyable one nonetheless!

Comment posted on 21/05/2012 at 17:57.
  5. FluBBa

Please bring co-op! Think of the mayhem!

Comment posted on 21/05/2012 at 10:37.
    • hazelam

i get the feeling they planned co-op for 2, but had to leave it out for whatever reason.

look at how many vehicles there are with gun turrets that cannot be operated while driving.

that game just screams co-op.

ooh, just had a thought, tether two vehicles together, tug of war. ^_^

Comment posted on 21/05/2012 at 10:41.
  6. Mickey2010
    Since: Jan 2010

I had to get up and look at my game collection for a second there..where the hell is 3? Lol

Comment posted on 21/05/2012 at 10:47.
  7. Kreisash

Indeed, loved JC2 despite the shoddy voice acting and story.
    I did wonder if I missed something as well but it seems not. Bit weird, but looking forward to what they might do.

Comment posted on 21/05/2012 at 12:34.
    • shields_t
      Since: Oct 2008

I thought the dodgy accents and story only added to its charm to be honest, in an 80s action movie kind of way.

Comment posted on 21/05/2012 at 13:27.