We do like to treat you here at TSA, and today it comes in the form of a second podcast within a week. Last night I sat down with Kev, Josh and Teflon (sadly Peter couldn’t make it) to discuss the fallout of Sony’s PlayStation Meeting and the announcement of the PlayStation 4.
We dig through the show from start to end, giving our thoughts on exactly what Sony announced and the potential that the new console brings. While we tried take a mostly serious look at what the PlayStation 4 could mean for the future, there’s still an awful lot of silliness throughout. If you’re a fan of the podcast then hopefully you’ve come to expect that, and if you’re just listening because we’re talking about the PS4 then I apologise for taking so long to laugh at Media Molecule’s puppet tech demo: I just found it absolutely hilarious.
We even take a few questions towards the end of the podcast if that’s your kind of thing, and end by picking out our personal highlights from the show.
Fair warning though: the podcast is over two hours long.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast and, provided you’re not on a private account, we’ll see them in our search each week.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- Or we’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
Get us on Twitter: