We love ‘fact sheets’ at TSA. A cheap and cheerful way of giving you some ‘factual’ hyperbole with your morning (or whenever we can be arsed posting it) coffee.
Today is a good day then, because we have a new fact sheet for Transmission Games’ Heroes Over Europe. Ah, but today is different, because today we think we can produce a better fact sheet than the official one! So, we present the TSA fact sheet and the official fact sheet – who wins, you decide!
TSA Heroes Over Europe Fact Sheet
- The game takes place ‘over’ Europe
- The game features Heroes
Official Heroes Over Europe Fact Sheet
The sequel to the mighty World War II flight combat game Heroes of the Pacific, Heroes over Europe takes aspiring combat pilots into the bullet-ridden heart of major World War II European air battles in glorious dogfight-friendly high definition. Heroes over Europe follows the Allied campaign from the attacks on London to the destruction of Berlin, with players under orders to strap themselves into the authentically rendered cockpits of the campaign’s iconic aircraft. Their mission: to survive the most ferocious dogfights ever seen in a flight combat game.
• Best tactical dogfights in HD: relive the best tactical dogfights in over 40 types of ultra-realistic iconic warplanes of the era, all presented in stunning high definition graphics with realistic localised damage on aircraft;
• Meticulously rendered environments: detailed landscapes and landmarks recreated in painstaking detail including faithful representations of London and Berlin to bring war-torn World War II to life;
• Legacy of ‘Heroes’ series: new instalment in the Heroes series builds on its impressive legacy with highly detailed realistic visual presentation and more online options;
• Comprehensive online gameplay: fight for the skies with 4 modes of online multiplayer action for up to 16 players;
• Downloadable content: additional downloadable content will be available from launch.
Ours is pretty good, yes?