Killzone 2 just received a 16MB patch (v1.20). We don’t know what it does, but as soon as we do so will you.
Update: As soon as I post this I get wind of what the patch contains:
– ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW –
- Stability issue regarding randomly named games resolved.
- Stability fix when rapidly tapping (X) can cause crash on spawn-select.
- Stability issue regarding Saboteur’s disguise ability resolved.
- Stability fix on ‘Creating game’ with a blank name.
- Stability fix for repeatedly entering exiting game.
- The Ignore list functionality corrected.
- Unlock of “Frontrunner” Medal now functioning correctly.
- Fix for incorrect award of win to clan not showing for game resolved.
- Battle Replay for Corinth Crossing not appearing correctly on www.killzone.com.
- Issue with not being able to defuse the Search and Destroy objective resolved.
- HUD issue correction during Assassination mode when playing as a Medic.
- Controller input tweaks and modifications.
- Fix for auto-lock on of shotgun exploit.
- Fix for D-Charge issues in Campaign mode.
– PAGE CONTINUES BELOW –