Alongside what the Official PS Blog is calling “The Patch” it appears Media Molecule will be pushing two Monsters packs our way too. The first, the Monsters Kit, will cost 4 American Monies, and will consist of the following level creating goodness:
- Ready made pieces : Rotary Saw, Mannequin Head, Mannequin Legs, Mannequin Torso
- Primative material : Orange fabric, fish scales, reptile skin, eggshell, Chesterfield
- 26 Monster decorations including witch nose, tentacles, splat, rusty nail and much more
- 96 Monster theme stickers
- Horror sounds : A goodly number of suitably grim sounds to help with your creations.
- Music : “Party Ghouls’ Music” (interactive track)
The Monsters Kit is the first of a new kind of content pack our friends at Media Molecule have got heading your way in the coming months. Described broadly as a Medium pack, the Monsters Kit contains a large amount of creative goodness for you to use in your own level designs. It also includes a gallery level showing off the contents of the kit.
To accompany the Monsters Kit, the guys are also releasing four ‘fangtastic’ costumes for four more dollars (or Euroes) although are also available individually for $0.99 each.
- Sackula costume : Count Sackula hair, Count Sackula legs, Count Sackula jacket and cloak
- Bride of Sackula costume : Bride of Sackula hair, Bride of Sackula legs, Bride of Sackula dress, Bride of Sackula cloak
- Werewolf : Werewolf head, Werewolf torso, Werewolf tail, Werewolf trousers
- Zombie : Zombie torso, Zombie legs, Zombie skin
Looks like a nice set of mildly (read: not) scary bits and bats, although as ever the super creative amongst us will push the envelope that little bit further.
Tips: The Thumb, Chimpanzee