Square Enix London have today revealed two new add-on packs for Just Cause 2 which will be available this spring.
The new content consists of the breakneck ‘Black Market Aerial Pack’ and the ‘Black Market Boom Pack,’ each of which contain three must-have Agency items for causing maximum chaos on the island of Panau.
Available from April 29th, the ‘Black Market Aerial Pack’ will allow agents to get mobile in the air, with the following content being added:
• F-33 Dragon Fly Jet Fighter: a versatile attack aircraft, equipped with twin missiles and quad-mounted mini-guns
• Multi-lock Missile Launcher: a devastating weapon of destruction featuring laser-guided auto-lock on up to four targets
• Parachute Dual Thrusters: twin parachute-mounted jets which transform Rico’s trademark parachute into one of the most nimble and powerful attack platforms.
On May 25th, the ‘Black Market Boom Pack’ brings new content with a bang as large explosives are the order of the day. This new content adds:
• Quad Rocket Launcher: half shotgun, half rocket launcher, all carnage
• Cluster Bomb Launcher: the natural successor to the grenade launcher
• Air Propulsion Gun: a highly experimental jet-powered blast weapon, powerful enough to send vehicles and soldiers skywards.
The content will be available on PSN and Xbox LIVE for €1.99/0.99 / 160 MS Points respectively. Not bad eh?