Another big game launch, another round of price-cutting for the supermarkets. We have already revealed that Tesco will sell you the game for £28.00 if you buy 2100 MS points with it, but what prices will the other ‘big four’ offer? Time for a bullet point table!
- Tesco: £28 if you purchase 2100 MS points at £16.71 (total cost of £44.71) or you can buy the game alone for £37.70
- Asda: Selling Halo: Reach for £37.47 and has an exclusive Halo Reach hoody available for £9 when purchased with the game. You can then wear the hoody, hide your face and rob the petrol station on the way out.*
- Sainsbury’s: No hoodies, no conditions, just buy the game for £34.99.
- Morrisons: As usual, Morrisons are keeping their price firmly hidden behind a stack of cornflakes until the day of launch. Their online price is £39.99, however a post on HotDealsUK claims that Morrisons will undercut everyone and sell the title for £25.00.
* This is a joke, TSA is not suggesting you rob the Tesco Petrol station whilst wearing a hoody. Some have-a-go hero might try and stop you, better to mug a pensioner in a quiet corner of the car park.