Konami has announced the NeverDead Expansion Pack Volume One, which will be released on February 21st. The full list of what is included is below.
- New Character: Play as the fashionable, charismatic pop-idol, Nikki Summerfield in cooperative challenges with your friends through online multiplayer.
- Three New Gameplay Challenges – Revisit an expanded Asylum level with 3 all-new challenges:
- Egg Hunt: Scour the expanded Asylum level for collectibles scoring points by delivering them to designated “Score Zones.” Make sure to hold on tight to your collectibles as opponents can snatch any that you drop along the way. With enemy ambush points and environmental hazards at every turn, this challenge is trick
- Fragile Alliance: A competitive race through a number of checkpoints spread across the map. You can interrupt other player’s progress by attacking each other. The increase of environmental hazards and enemy spawn points will keep you on your toes.
- Onslaught: Unlock the entire Asylum level section-by-section by defeating all enemies.. Demon-seals that block off areas will dissipate as you defeat enemies from the previous area, providing more-controlled player movement and encounters.
- Two Additional Character Costumes: Dress Bryce up in these new costumes before going back into the online fray.
A price for the DLC has not yet been revealed.
NeverDead released on Xbox 360 and PS3 last Friday, with a mixed crtical reception.