As alluded to at the bottom of our review this morning (and this afternoon published by Spong) Evolution’s MotorStorm RC will have two DLC packs down the line, with mention of both to be featured tomorrow on the PlayStation Blog.
The two additional content packs will be new Festivals, selectable from the main menu, and sport the names Pro-Am and Carnival. There are four new trophies to unlock in each, and a good chunk of new events and circuits.
Here are the trophies, typed up by Spong:
- The Triple Double: Win all 3 medals on any Pro-Am Festival event
- Half-way House: Earn 24 medals within the Pro-Am Festival
- Dedicated Stormer: Earn all 3 medals on each of the 16 Pro-Am Festival events
- Pro-Am Champion: Set a time of 12:00 or less across all Pro-Am Festival events
- The Triple Triple: Win all 3 medals on any Carnival Festival event
- Half Loaded: Earn 36 medals within the Carnival Festival
- Perfect Stormer: Earn all 3 medals on each of the 24 Pro-Am Festival events
- Carnival Champion: Set a time of 17:00 or less across all Pro-Am Festival events
The trophies are visible on current review code for the game, it’s not clear whether this will be tidied up before the game releases on Wednesday. It was inferred over the weekend that the DLC appearing wasn’t intentional.
The game scored 9/10 in our review.