I was back from the dead this week but since recording, Lewis seems to have been horribly ill so perhaps I’ve skyped him a disease. Which is a shame, because I like to look into my victim’s eyes as I breathe germs on them. Anyway, there was a lot to talk about this week and, as usual, we avoided most of it.[drop2]There was some talk about the situation with Game’s continuing woes, Peter Molyneux leaving Lionhead and his role at Microsoft and then we discussed the Kara tech demo that Quantic Dream showed off at some length. Then Kris stayed quiet for about ten minutes while the grown ups (ha!) talked about Journey. There were some mild spoilers in this bit but it’s not difficult to skip ahead if you want to avoid them.
Kris talked at length about I Am Alive and we discussed how it hadn’t been very successful at building on the promise I’d seen in the preview. Then Lewis told us about Paranormal Activity 3, from the directors behind Catfish, and how it also felt like it failed to live up to its promise.
We finished up the second half with our quiz, which I put together during a state of semi-lucid shivering, and the usual raft of listener’s questions.
There’s a great thread up in the forums where you can suggest a new feature for the podcast. So if you’ve ever wanted to hear something just throw your ideas out there and we’re going to see what we can do with them.
NOTE: We’ve uploaded the track without sound effects and music. There’s a few moments of silence, sorry about that. We’ll put the full mixdown up tomorrow so if you miss the funny noises and the ace theme tunes please come back tomorrow and get them.
- You can send questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast and, provided you’re not on a private account, we’ll see them in our search each week. Finally, general TSA lunatic, SolidSteven, set up a questions thread in the forum.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- Or we’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
Get us on Twitter: