It’s not every week that we have such an interesting news topic to debate as the EA anti-gay lobbying. So we got stuck into that subject with gay abandon, gave it a rigorous seeing to and then allowed it to pop up throughout the rest of the podcast as we discussed everything else. Unfortunately, Kev was off at a wedding and he must have taken Moira Stewart as his “plus one” so the news headlines were back to their boring normal style.[drop2]There was quite an “EA” flavour to the news this week, what with them announcing new Mass Effect 3 DLC to give “clarity” to the ending.
We also talked about Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 before Lewis told us not to bother with The Devil Inside. Then Kris took a break while Lewis and I raved on about Game of Thrones’ return to our screens. I spoke a bit about Don’t Deux It! which was born out of the recent MolyJam Gamejams around the world – don’t worry, we also explain a little bit about what this was too.
There was entirely too much talk about Wrestlemania, which will please at least one regular listener. Then we had a baffling quiz and answered some questions. We’re talking about trying to keep the podcast a little bit shorter so it keeps its pace for the whole length of the ‘cast. Over two hours is quite tiring, isn’t it?
- You can send questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast and, provided you’re not on a private account, we’ll see them in our search each week. Finally, general TSA lunatic, SolidSteven, sets up a questions thread in the forum.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- Or we’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
Get us on Twitter: