It seems Peter’s gone off on holiday, leaving me to man the fort and write you this lovely podcast post. Sadly he’s much better at these than I am, so I’m hoping you’re not expecting too much.
Whilst there’s no real comic talk this week, you’ll be happy to know that we made up for it by having two quizzes. That’s right, a duo of quizzes. One comes early as Lewis tested our knowledge of God of War, whilst later on Peter tasks us with remembering obscure gaming facts.[drop2]In between having our memories exercised we did manage to actually discuss a few topics of interest, although with no running order this week things got a bit chaotic at times. Peter talked us through his time smashing up cars in DiRT Showdown (a game I’ve enjoyed in the past as well), and then had a brief chat about how much he loves Trials Evolution.
Next up was Kev, chatting about Shank 2, before Lewis threw us into the magical world of cinema by talking about Super. As for myself, I hadn’t really done anything so didn’t have a topic to bring to the table. You’ll just have to listen to me ramble on about stuff at random, which is pretty much the same as every other episode.
- You can send questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast and, provided you’re not on a private account, we’ll see them in our search each week. Finally, as usual, we’ve set up a questions thread in the forum.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- Or we’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
Get us on Twitter: