This week was one of those sad occasions when we were a man down. Unfortunately Peter had a rather depressing day when he decided to break his Internet (he say it was Virgin’s fault but I’m not buying it). This was coupled with Bobby (you know, Peter’s dog. You do listen to the podcast right?) needing to be taken to the vet. The result? No podcast for Peter.
Fortunately, the wonderful chap otherwise known as Teflon (or Stefan if you’re one of those crazy people who likes real names) had no such issues and was more than willing to step into the breach for us. He brought with him some rather interesting comments about Endless Space, a strategy that he’s been playing pre-release builds of.
The developer, Amplitude, have been keen to gather community feedback on the game’s design, and good old Tef has been giving them his thoughts. Fortunately he managed to save a few of those thoughts and share them on the podcast; he’s generous like that.[drop2]Whilst we may have been missing Peter, Lewis and Kev were still present, bringing us information on Lost Winds 2 and Frobisher Says respectively. I also managed to chip in a few word on strange indie film Damsels in Distress, as well as my regular comic chat. This week I mostly talk about Rex Zombie Killer, an odd comic about a pack of animals fighting their way through the zombie apocalypse. It does feature a gorilla with a baseball bat, so I’m not sure how anyone could resist.
On top of all of that, Lewis has a dastardly numeric quiz, and we answer your questions. Finally we managed to cram in a slightly odd Jack Tretton love fest, for reasons that will likely never become clear. We also managed to keep the time down this week, coming in at just over one and a half hours.
- You can send questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast and, provided you’re not on a private account, we’ll see them in our search each week. Finally, as usual, there’s a questions thread in the forum.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- Or we’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
Get us on Twitter:
Note: I apologise for the late arrival of the podcast.