Call of Duty: Black Ops II gets its launch tomorrow, and in probably the year’s biggest gaming release it’s not surprising that many stores will be opening at midnight to satisfy the appetite of the hordes of fans desperate to see what all the fuss is about.
Tesco leads the way with a low deal price of £24.99 as part of a linked purchase, this represents a good value way to get credit for your console of choice too. According to MCV, ASDA will be selling for £38.97 making it the cheapest standard price, whereas gaming specialist GAME and HMV have fantastic trade-in deals.
- Standard: £44.99
- Deal: 99p when trading-in two recent titles from this list, plus £5 of reward points if bought with selected Black Ops II merchandise.
- Standard: £42.99
- Deal: Free when trading-in two very recent titles from this list of 10 games.
- Standard: Unverified
- Deal: £24.99 when bought with 2100MSP (£18.00) or £25 PSN Credit
- Standard: £38.97
- Standard: £39.99
If queuing up at midnight doesn’t sound like your thing, then here is a selection of online prices.
- £39.00 PS3 & £39.97 Xbox 360 with free standard delivery or £5.99 next day.
- £42.99 with free standard delivery.
- £44.86 with free standard delivery or £6.00 for next day.
Although these deals are verified at the time of publishing, it’s a fast moving industry, they are subject to change so it goes without saying to check availability before making a special journey or handing over your hard earned money.