It seems that Peter’s ongoing battle with the Triffids has now claimed his MacBook, meaning he’s had to send it back to Apple for them to sort out. This, unfortunately, means he’s missing from this week’s podcast. Lewis is also absent, having been given a small child to care for for a few days – apparently the podcast isn’t really suitable for young ears.
Don’t worry though, as we’ve got an award nominee in this week. You may well remember friend of the site Vaughn Highfield from his writing, or from previous appearances on the podcast. What you may not know is that last week he was nominated for the GMA Rising Star Award, and I of course extend huge congratulations to him.
On the podcast he contributes tales of BioShock Infinite, and chips in with his thoughts on the recent announcement (and release) of the recent DLC, while Kev chats about his views on iOS title Le Vamp. As for me, it’s a comic heavy week, as I go into more depth about DC’s Trinity War event.
Beyond that we’ve got a neat round up of the week’s news and a quiz. Unusually I wrote the quiz, so that’s a special treat for all of you.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast and, provided you’re not on a private account, we’ll see them in our search each week. Finally, as usual, there’s a questions thread in the forum.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- Or we’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
Get us on Twitter: