Minecraft holds the top title of this week’s chart yet again, with FIFA jumping up to the highest place its been in a while at second and The Smurfs 2 making me a bit angry as it managed to chart at third.
To relieve this anger, it’s nice to see Tales of Xillia jump in to the charts at fourth, no doubt following on from its great reception from critics, our own Aran scoring it 10/10 in his review. Animal Crossing has finally taken over The Last of Us, albeit dropping down to number five in the process, with the latter game down to sixth.
Further down the chart you’ll see the usual Call of Duty, Tomb Raider, Assassin’s Creed and the ever-popular LEGO titles, while quite interestingly, Saints Row The Third has re-entered at number 20 with release of the fourth title imminent.
- MINECRAFT: XBOX 360 EDITION – MICROSOFT
- FIFA 13 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- THE SMURFS 2 – UBISOFT
- TALES OF XILLIA – NAMCO BANDAI GAMES
- ANIMAL CROSSING: NEW LEAF – NINTENDO
- THE LAST OF US – SONY COMPUTER ENT.
- CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS II – ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
- LEGO BATMAN 2: DC SUPER HEROES – WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
- TOMB RAIDER – SQUARE ENIX EUROPE
- ASSASSIN’S CREED III – UBISOFT
- FAR CRY 3 – UBISOFT
- NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- GRAND THEFT AUTO IV – TAKE 2
- LEGO THE LORD OF THE RINGS – WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
- MAX PAYNE 3 – TAKE 2
- THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM – LEGENDARY – BETHESDA SOFTWORKS
- MARIO AND LUIGI: DREAM TEAM BROS.- NINTENDO
- GRAND THEFT AUTO EPISODES – LIBERTY CITY – TAKE 2
- BATTLEFIELD 3 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD – THE FULL PACKAGE – KOCH MEDIA