It was a smaller podcast crew this week. Kev was in Dorset or Devon or some other godforsaken internetless backwater with a “D” in its name. So you’ll just have Kris, Lewis and myself on this week’s podcast but don’t worry, it’s a good one.
We started with the news, touching on the closure of Irrational, PlayStation’s continuing sales successes, Halo’s immediate future and the LittleBigPlanet version of Flappy Birds. Then we talked a bit about what we’ve been up to.
I played Strider and The Castle Doctrine, Kris had been getting stuck into the demo of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 and Lewis watched Captain Phillips. We also talked a bit about 12 Years a Slave again because I’d watched it and it’s fantastic.
In lieu of our traditional quiz, we played Would I Lie to You, which involved a series of tall tales which may or may not be true and/or involve repressed memories.
Did you know that the podcast is now also available on Stitcher, like a proper internet radio thing? Well, it is. You can grab that version by searching in your Stitcher app or by clicking on this handy link.
We’d love it if you shared the podcast around via Twitter and Facebook and also left us reviews on iTunes and Stitcher and interacted with us via Twitter too. The podcast is always much more fun when you’re involved.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast or send them to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- Or, if SoundCloud’s more your sort of thing, we now post the podcast over there too, which you can see embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: