So for the first time in quite a while we actually had all four regular hosts on this week’s podcast! That’s right, Peter, Lewis, Kev and I all managed to get together and record a full episode of the podcast. Even more impressive is the fact that Kev has gone out and bought a PS4, something I didn’t think we’d see for a while yet.
Kev’s been using his new PS4 to play a bit of inFamous: Second Son, a game that Peter’s been having a crack at too. Peter’s also watched Gravity, which, rather fortunately, Lewis has watch as well, so there’s a nice chunk of chat on the space based flick.
As for me, I’ve been a bit jealous of everyone who’s been enjoying Titanfall, so I sat down with free-to-play mech title Hawken to try and capture a similar feeling. Free-to-play has been a bit of a focus for me this week actually, as I’ve also been playing Boom Beach, the spiritual successor to Clash of Clans.
With all four of us on this week’s podcast things got a bit chaotic, helped along by Kev’s new soundboard. This means we actually ended doing three quizzes (sort of) and lead to a good chunk of bonus content if you feel like listening past the closing credits.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast or send them to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- Or, if SoundCloud’s more your sort of thing, we now post the podcast over there too, which you can see embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: