While we may have been missing Peter for this week’s podcast recording, it wasn’t a total loss as we managed to grab Vaughn Highfield as a special guest. Even more fortunate was the fact that he had spent time at the recent Rezzed expo, and was happy to share his experiences at the show with us. As well as seeing a fair few indie games, far too many for me to recount here, he also got to try out Alien: Isolation which, frankly, sounds superb.
Of course, we had our regulars on the show too. Lewis has been playing a lot of Little Big Adventure, while Kev has watched Olympus Has Fallen. As for me, I’ve played a bit of Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Deluxe Edition on the PS3, where it’s fair to say I wasn’t overly impressed. We’ve also all been playing Monument Valley, although we didn’t have an awful lot of time available for chatting about it.
On top of that there is, as always, your weekly dose of news, a quick fire quiz and a rather brief questions section. If you do have any questions then please send them in, we really do like hearing from you!
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast or send them to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- Or, if SoundCloud’s more your sort of thing, we now post the podcast over there too, which you can see embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: