Cards on the table, I wasn’t actually on this week’s podcast. That means that this accompanying post is written based on what Peter, Lewis and Teflon told me they talked about. I mean they’re probably not lying to me, but you never can tell.
Anyway, it seems that Peter has been sitting down with his iPad to play the new port of FTL to the portable platform. Sticking with the portable theme, Peter’s also been using his 3DS to play Nintendo Pocket Football Club. As if that wasn’t enough from the man, he also took the time to get some of his opinions on the latest series of Game of Thrones of his chest.
As for Teflon, he’s been playing the second episode of point and click adventure Broken Sword 5. He’s also been to see Amazing Spider-Man 2, as has this week’s fill in host Lewis who, as is his custom, questions Peter and Tef in this week’s quiz. He also ably guided the crew through the new and your questions to round out this week’s show.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast or send them to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- Or, if SoundCloud’s more your sort of thing, we now post the podcast over there too, which you can see embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: