If you don’t follow me on Twitter, then you’re probably unaware that it was my birthday last Wednesday. In honour of this fact, my younger brother Carl, host of the Robot Punch Gaming podcast, joined us for this episode. Unfortunately Peter and Kev were both unavailable for the recording, but Carl more than made up for their absence.
Carl’s been playing a lot of Watch Dogs recently, so that’s what he spent most of his time talking about. In a fortunate coincidence, Lewis has also been spending his time in virtual Chicago, so he’s got a fair amount to chip in about Ubisoft’s hacking title. Lewis has also been enjoying Resogun Heroes, even if he has recently experienced some high score related trauma.
Thanks to a question from Andrew Stone, I spent some time talking about DC’s weekly titles, Batman Eternal and Futures End. If you’re wondering, the third title I couldn’t remember the name of is Earth 2: World’s End, and it’ll be launching in October.
Then, of course, there’s a quiz from Lewis (appropriately about siblings), and our answers to your questions.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast or send them to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- Or, if SoundCloud’s more your sort of thing, we now post the podcast over there too, which you can see embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: