If you’re a fan of shiny cars, or you just really want to get your hands on some new PS4 games months before they release, then you’ll probably want to get down to the Highland Centre in Edinburgh for the Scottish Car Show tomorrow.
The show opens from 10AM, and BigRedBarrel’s Faster Than Life stage is featuring a brand new demo of Driveclub as well as a debut of LittleBigPlanet 3 in the UK. They’ll also have the PS4 and Vita editions of Minecraft and – perhaps less excitingly – GRID Autosport on show.
Despite LBP and Minecraft showing up, it’s very much a racing event, so expect to see a retro section covering generations of racing games, an indie section, and a tournament focusing on Trials Fusion. Here’s the full line-up:
• DRIVECLUB™ on PlayStation®4
• LITTLEBIGPLANET 3 on PlayStation®4
• MINECRAFT on PlayStation®4 and PS VITA®
• GRID AUTOSPORT
• F1 2013
• TRIALS FUSION (contest) on PlayStation®4
• PAC-MAN AND THE GHOSTLY ADVENTURES
• FOUL PLAY on PlayStation®4
• Gang Beasts