Once again we’re here with another episode of the podcast, although the same can’t be said for next week. Due to holidays and other things we’re going to have to have to skip an episode, but never fear, things will be back to normal in a fortnight.
Let’s focus on this episode for now though, which features Kris, Peter, Lewis and Kev, all with plenty to discuss. Kev’s been making progress with his js13kgames entry that he discussed last week, as well as dipping his toe into Fez.
Next up is Peter, who spent a little bit of time being confused by Hohokum. Of course this confusion was basically just a short break from deep space trading in Elite Dangerous, a game that seems to be slowly consuming his life.
Then there’s me and Lewis. I’ve been breaking out my Vita to get started with Rayman Origins, even if I am somewhat late to the party, while Lewis has been trying out the Alf’s Escape DLC for New ‘n’ Tasty.
Finally, we have an audio clip based quiz this week, where Lewis tests just how well we remember some iconic games, as well as your questions.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast or send them to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- Or, if SoundCloud’s more your sort of thing, we now post the podcast over there too, which you can see embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: