Rockstar has released details on what kind of exclusive content will be available to players that are moving from the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of GTA V, to the PS4, Xbox One, or PC editions that will be releasing soon. However the list that has been published doesn’t detail all the things coming to the more powerful machines as Rockstar wants to keep those items a surprise. The following is what you’ll get if you’re upgrading.
- New Events & Rewards – New world events will be put in to discover, as well as challenges. The rewards for completing these include Imponte Duke O’Death, and the Dodo Seaplane which makes a return to the series.
- Murder Mystery Mission – This is a Michael exclusive mission where you must uncover the truth behind a murder. Doing so gains the rewards of two noir filters to use in Snapmatic or in the story mode.
- Weapons – You’ll be able to cause chaos using a rail gun, and a hatchet now.
- Wildlife Photography Challenge – A Franklin exclusive challenge where you have to capture the Los Santos wildlife on camera. The rewards is the Kraken Sub.
- Stock Car Races – A series of races that if you win grant stock cars with exclusive liveries.
- Monkey Mosaics – A number of monkey inspired graffiti is around Los Santos. Photograph them all to gain new monkey costumes, and the Go Go Monkey Blista.
- New Vehicles – You’ll get a Cherval Marshall monster truck and a Xero blimp.