Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare has had an incredibly large launch, topping the sales charts and beating week one sales of Destiny, Wolfenstein, and Titanfall combined. With such a large base of players already active in the game there have been requests made to Sledgehammer Games, these being for improvements and fixes for some things. Sledgehammer has listened to the community and has released a list of some things that will be coming soon in an update.
- Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges.
- Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement.
- Fix for weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
- Connectivity optimizations.
- Fix for stats accumulating towards leaderboards after prestiging.
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock Camos for weapons.
- Fix for round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
- Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.
This isn’t the full list of things players can expect, and no doubt the patch notes will be examined by some to see what other changes are being implemented.
Source: Sledgehammer Games