Codemasters has released a free update to early access owners of Dirt Rally, adding FIA World Rallycross Championship cars and tracks. The RX update, as it is known, also adds some fixes including the ability to recognise more wheels. There are two new tracks are Höljes, Sweden and Lydden Hill, England, which both contain three routes to tackle.
The full list of changes is below.
- Embark on a new World RX Career and Custom Events
- Official FIA Rallycross Championship drivers, cars and liveries
- Anti-cheat stuff which will stop the small few from messing up our leaderboards.
- Ability to identify your device as a wheel if you own one which isn’t supported yet
- A brand new DiRT Daily Event type where you’ll be competing against the community Delta
- Ability to repair a puncture mid-stage
- Ability to remove the drivers arms without causing him to bleedout
- Now have the ability to return the wheel back to zero degrees when your car is reset
There will be a second RX pack later which will add more tracks and cars, as well as online competitive play.