You may have noticed that it was Gamescom last week. Unfortunately we couldn’t bring Teflon onto the podcast, mostly because he was still at Gamescom, so instead we asked Aran to don his news editor hat and impart Lewis and I with some insight on the news from the show.
While the discussion of Gamescom did dominate, we did find a little time to talk about other things. Lewis has been playing Angry Birds 2, a game that he has found somewhat infuriating, while Aran shared his thoughts on Blues and Bullets.
Of course we rounded things off by answering your questions, which this week featured a rather lengthy discussion on the history of Metal Gear Solid.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tweet questions to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- We’ve launched ourselves on YouTube, with audio-only videos if that’s easier for you to access.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: