Lewis can be very mysterious. While he’s not on this week’s podcast, we actually have no idea why. All he told us was that he couldn’t make the podcast.
Fortunately you weren’t just left with Kev and I, as Dave made his second appearance on the podcast. He came with plenty to talk about, spending time telling us about Giana Sisters, Mega Man 2 and I Am Bread, which quickly spun into a discussion on games that are best played when streaming them out to an audience.
That was somewhat of a theme actually, as we spent a fair amount of time talking about streaming when the launch of YouTube Gaming cropped during the news. Also in the news this week were the recent changes to Destiny, or those changes as described by Tef when I asked him about them before the podcast, and the games arriving on PlayStation Plus in September.
Finally Kev and I got into a spoiler filled discussion of The Amazing Spider-Man 2, but don’t worry it’s clearly marked in the podcast so you can avoid it if you’re yet to see the film.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tweet questions to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- We’ve launched ourselves on YouTube, with audio-only videos if that’s easier for you to access.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: