This is a very special edition of the podcast. Not only was it recorded during EGX, rather than over Skype as is our custom, but it’s also probably one of the busiest episodes of the podcast we’ve put out. Featured on this podcast are Teflon, community members Ash Wood and Miffi Lou, Matt Reynolds from Digital Spy, Dave Irwin, Dom Leighton, former TSA head honcho Peter Chapman, former TSA writer Colin Barr, Mark Lee, and Vaughn Highfield from Alphr.
We recorded in the pub using only my phone, which is why there’s so much background noise, and it’s a much shorter episode than normal as it’s just people quickly running down a few of their highlights from the show. Still, it was a lot of fun to record and hopefully you’ll enjoy it just as much.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tweet questions to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- We’ve launched ourselves on YouTube, with audio-only videos if that’s easier for you to access.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: