So here we are, two hundred episodes of ridiculousness. If you’ve stuck with us from the beginning then we’d like to thank you deeply, and if you’re just grabbing the podcast for the first time then there’s plenty of backlog for you to work your way back through.
Kev is still enjoying himself in Japan, so he wasn’t here to celebrate two hundred episodes with us, but instead we pulled in Peter Chapman, who rounded out the original podcast crew with Lewis and I. That lead to a lot of podcast nostalgia, as well as a quiz about the podcast’s history from Lewis.
Alongside that we took a quick look at the week’s news before Peter gave us his views on The Beginner’s Guide and I launched into a long attack on WWE 2K16. As for Lewis, he quickly looked at the Uncharted Collection before moving on to telling us all about Spectre.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tweet questions to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- We’ve launched ourselves on YouTube, with audio-only videos if that’s easier for you to access.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: