Our Year According To series rolls ever onwards, and this time around I sat down with Tuffcub, one of TSA’s news editors. There was a fair amount of time spent discussing the seemingly never ending stream of news he contributes to, as well as a look at some of the reviews he’s conducted this year.
We also delved into his endeavours outside of TSA, which are largely musical in nature. As well as his normal contributions to bouncey, dance music, he’s been writing the soundtrack for a game over the last year, so if that process is of interest to you, make sure you give this episode a listen.
On top of that, we looked at what the future holds for Tuffcub, namely his likely move to Hawaii in the next year. Yes, he’s off to live on a tropical paradise, where the US government won’t allow him to do any work. It sounds like a very hard life is in store.
Finally, I got him to commit to a list of games that had really grabbed his attention this year. He broke down exactly what it was that appealed to him about the three games he selected, and explained why one of them gets a classic franchise exactly right.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- We’ve launched ourselves on YouTube, with audio-only videos if that’s easier for you to access.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: