If you like reviews, then this is the podcast for you! Yes, for today’s podcast I talked to TSA’s Reviews Editor, Dom Leighton. If you’ve ever wondered just how he manages to co-ordinate all of the games we review here at TheSixthAxis then give this entry in our Year According To series a listen, as he explains the entire process for you.
On the lighter side of things, we also dived into what it’s like gaming with a young child. There’s some rather painful stories about what happens when someone who can’t yet read knows how to press buttons on a games console, and the perils of releasing dragons.
As Dom is also TSA’s resident publican, there’s a fair bit about the business of running a pub, as well as details of Dom’s new job. Said job seems to require drinking a lot of beer, which is obviously very hard on poor Dom.
Dom also picked out a few of his gaming highlights from the year. He talked about everything from constructing Lego to exploring the depths of space on a budget, so make sure you tune in if you want to know exactly what he selected.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- We’ve launched ourselves on YouTube, with audio-only videos if that’s easier for you to access.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: