Those of you who have been hanging around TSA for more than a year will remember Blair Inglis from his stint as a writer and, eventually, our editor in chief. I can actually remember being asked to take him under my wing and show him the ropes when he first started writing for TSA.
However, Blair left TSA earlier this year so he could go and dedicate his time to the game he’s in the process of building, Membrain. Over the course of our interview we spent a fair amount of time discussing Membrain, as well as his transition from editor at TSA to game developer at the studio he helped to found, Mystic Penguin. If you like the sound of Membrain then do make sure you vote for it, over here.
Beyond that we discussed Blair’s dog Frodo, made plans to party and chatted about his brilliant Vine and Snapchat videos. I also got Blair to pick out a few of his highlights of the year’s games, including one that he tried to convince me to buy.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tweet questions to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- We’ve launched ourselves on YouTube, with audio-only videos if that’s easier for you to access.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: